Saturday, April 28, 2012

The Real Her Chapter 15 P1 - A Corahn Love Story

The Real Her Chapter 15 P1 - A Corahn Love Story

The Real Her Chapter 15 P1 - A Corahn Love Story Amoré's POV I woke up and did my hygiene and got breakfast ready for Mercedes and I. I noticed Juan had left already. My mother was no where to be found, and Terrance wasn't home either. It was Mercedes and I. She came to the kitchen in a little simple dresss. "¿Un vestido? Porque?" (A dress, why?) "Me gusta el chico en la clase. Yo quiero ser bonita." she said and smiled. Her little cheeks turned red. (I lieke a boy in my class, I want to be pretty.) "Ohh," I laughed. "Tu es muy Bonita, Niña." She smiled, "Muchas gracias," she said as sat down. "¿Dondé estás Mamá y Terrance y Juan?" "Mamá no está, Terrance, tambíen. Juan viene Para la escuela." (Mom's not here, or Terrance. Juan left for school.) "Oh, sí. Anyways, what's for breakfast?" "Orange juice and waffles," I said as the waffles popped up. I put them on the plate and fixed them for Mercedes. Then I fixed myself some. We ate and had a little conversation abou! t the little brown skinned boy in Mercedes' class that she likes. We finished eating and had to walk to school. I looked outside and it was raining. I sighed and got my umbrella. I put a poncho on Mercedes and got my hoodie. I went and got her rain boots and mine. Then we stepped out into the rain and we walked to school. I got her to her class and undid her coat and put up. I gave her a kiss and left. I went to my locker and took of my wet sweatshirt. The weather in this city is ridiculous. My hair was damp so ...





0 comments: