Thursday, April 5, 2012

You Saved Me Season 1 Episode 3

You Saved Me Season 1 Episode 3

Enjoy!Here is the link to the song and the lyrics below. 'Broken' and the music : www.youtube.com Verse 1: I'm just an ordinary girl , but I'm surrendered by you and this cruel world , I don't live the happiest life , but I gotta live with what's not right. I'm so broken inside. Chorus: I'm so broken in so many ways , I don't deserve what I get , I just gotta do what I gotta do , and get on with life, Soon I'll escape from your cruelty , and I'll no longer be broken , be broken. ---- That's all Rosalie sang before Olivia came in , so that's all I wrote.Sorry about the song , I couldn't find a beat that matched the lyrics.I wrote the lyrics myself , and I've not started my piano lessons yet , so whenever I do , I'll upload some of my songs and stuff onto this.Hope you enjoyed!What did you think of the episode?Did you like my song?Sorry if the link doesn't work , I'm new at that! ~Lauren and Emma~





0 comments: